Lodge #55 A.F. & A.M.
Wednesday, February 15, 2017. We “WILL NOT” have a meal. The meeting
will be at 7:30 P. M. as usual. There will be refreshments after the meeting.
Wednesday, February 22, 2017. We will eat at 6:00 P.M. and the meeting will be
at 7:00 P.M. We will be conducting the F.C. degree on three candidates.
From the East:
Rehearsals will be on Sunday nights at 6 P.M. The dates are Jan 29, Feb. 12 and
Feb. 19. Feb. 5 will be omitted at this time. We need more chair people to help with
District Officers Assoc.
The meeting will be Feb. 23 at 7 P.M. Location will be announced later in Grand
Lodge calendar. (You can get this information by going to: Grand Lodge of Maine
calendar, click on 19th district and then pick your month.)
Reports at meeting on Jan. 18.
(1) 11 fruit baskets were given out and the precipitants liked the fruit and enjoyed the
(2) Blood Drive received 24 pints of blood. Good job team!
(3) Bro. Richard Faulkner gave a short video and lesson on Masonry. Great
information and well done!
(4) The Widows Sons of Southern Maine reported donations of nearly $5,000.00 to
help those in need. Amazing!
(5) The brothers would like to thank all of you who have sent in extra money with
annual dues. It is a great help to the support of the Lodge and our mission.
(6) Don’t forget Valentine’s Day!
There will a program at the Alfred Town Hall on Feb. 16 at 6:30 P.M. about the
Civilian Conservation Corps. It should very informative and interesting. All are invited.
I WOULD LIKE TO CONGRATULATE THE NEW CANDIDATES ON THEIR
PROGRESS IN MASONRY THUS FAR. Believe me when I say, it is worth the
Return to 19th District Page
Go to the Individual
Lodge Events Calendar